Education, Awareness and Skills for Transition
“To have any chance of making the transition to a sustainable, low-carbon economy, the UK workforce urgently requires new skills. And although useful, new technical skills will not by themselves be sufficient. Some of the most important capabilities we need to foster are critical thinking, systems thinking, and the ability to envision a brighter, more sustainable future, and lead others towards that goal”. Commission for Sustainable Development
Subpages in This Section
- The Challenge
- Education in Preparation for Transition Opportunities in Totnes & District
- Business as Usual or Willing to Change? – Emerging Trends – Where We Are Now
- Vision 2030
- Resilience Indicators
- Pathways across the timeline 2009-2030
- Transition in Action – Transition Together!
- Transition in Action – Transition Tales
- Key References and Further Reading
Leave a comment
If you wish to comment on a particular paragraph
and quote the relevant number in your comment.