Creating an Energy Descent Action Plan
This EDAP has been created as an output of Transition Town Totnes’s Energy Descent Pathways project, which was funded by Esmee Fairbairn Foundation and Artists Project Earth. It is a process that has not been undergone before, and a number of tools and approaches were developed during the process, which unfolded through a series of steps.
Subpages in This Section
- Step One: Developing a Framework
- Step Two: Key Tools
- Step Three: Engage the Community
- Step Four: The Public Launch
- Step Five: Public Workshops
- Step Six: Back-casting on Strategic Themes
- Step Seven: Drafting the EDAP and Consultation
- Step Eight: Implementing the EDAP
Leave a comment
If you wish to comment on a particular paragraph
and quote the relevant number in your comment.